Operation Electronic Board Game with Cards Kids Skill Game Ages 6 and up (Amazon Exclusive)
- CHALLENGING AND FUN KIDS BOARD GAME: Players get to be "the doctor" and make Cavity Sam better or get the buzzer. Easy-grab ailment pieces and large openings help make game play fun for kids 6 and up
- SKILL AND COORDINATION: Players use their skills and coordination to remove the patient's "ailments" with the tweezers. Collect the most money by successfully removing the Funatomy parts to win
- INCLUDES DOCTOR CARDS AND SPECIALIST CARDS: Earn money if your removal of the Funatomy part didn't set off the buzzer. If it did, it's not a success and players get to use their Specialist card
- CHILDHOOD MEMORIES: This Operation game with classic gameplay is similar to what many people remember from their childhood. Introduce a new generation to this silly, electronic board game for kids
- FUN AND UNPREDICTABLE GAMEPLAY: The game features a surprising buzzer and a flashing nose when a player hits the sides with the tweezers
In the operation game, Kids get to be the Doctor and make cavity sam better or get the buzzer! Perform successful action noted on the cards by picking funny ailment pieces out of the game tray with a pair of tweezers. But watch out! If the tweezers touch the sides of the openings, the buzzer goes off and cavity Sam's nose lights up! Then players look for their specialist card that fits that action to earn an even higher fee. The player with the most money after all of the fun A to my parts have been removed wins the game!
hasbro gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Surely countless medical careers have been launched because of this humorous game. The Operation game board features Sam the patient, lying atop a red plastic "operating table" with 12 body cavities exposed. Players perform highly skilled procedures with a pair of tweezers such as removing a broken heart or butterflies in the stomach. This kind of surgery requires a steady hand! Doctors must remove the offending body part without touching the metal lining of the cavity. Touch the metal edge, and you'll set off the buzzer and make Sam's nose light up. Then the designated Specialist steps in--for double the fee! If you're playing solo, try performing all 12 operations without getting zapped. Two AA batteries are required. Operation is for one or more players. --Elizabeth Ward
From the Manufacturer
Doctor, the patient is here to see you! And he's got a quite a few complaints, including a broken heart, water on the knee and butterflies in the stomach! Use all your skill and coordination to remove the patient's "ailments" with the tweezers - without setting off the buzzer and making the patient's nose light up! When that happens, it's time to call in a specialist!
- For 1 or more players
- Includes game board with patient, body part tweezers, light bulb, and buzzer
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- Skills: fine motor coordination, strategy
- 2 D batteries required
- Supply is limited --