Kotobukiya DC Comics Arkham Knight Video Game Artfx+ Statue
- 100% Toy
- Kotobukiya returns to the popular Batman Arkham series of video games by Rocksteady Studios and Warner Bros. Interactive for the Arkham Knight ARTFX+ Statue
- The Arkham Knight is caught mid-action as he rushes in to take on his sworn enemy
- Special modular base can be configured multiple ways to enhance your display
- The Arkham Knight stands 25 cm (nearly 10 inches) tall in 1/10 scale.
- Display the Arkham Knight on his own or create your own battle scene with the Batman Arkham Knight ver ARTFX+ Statue from Kotobukiya!
The Arkham Knight is a fictional supervillain who appears in American comic books published by DC Comics, and is the titular villain in Rocksteady Studios' video game Batman: Arkham Knight. The character was created by Rocksteady in collaboration with DC Comics CCO and writer Geoff Johns, and officially first appeared in Batman: Arkham Knight #1 .
The Arkham Knight harbors a seemingly deep-rooted grudge against Batman and fully intends to kill the Dark Knight, only after making him suffer. To achieve his goal, he has aligned himself with Scarecrow and provides a military presence in the evacuated city of Gotham during the events of Batman: Arkham Knight.
A first for the ARTFX+ series, the Arkham Knight comes with a new modular base system that lets you customize your display with a wide range of options; you can have the villain rushing over rooftops, breaking through a wall, or tackling the hero! With multiple square and rectangular pieces to build up your display plus unique architectural elements and joint parts to hold them all together this set is all about building your own diorama base. Even better, you can really craft your own unique display by combining the Arkham Knights modular elements with those of his arch-rival Batman (sold separately) and show off the two fighting in a rich and complex Gotham City environment! Lastly, as a special bonus every bullet hole in the walls of the diorama is approximately 4mm in diameter so it can also display Frame Arms model kits or Modeling Support Goods along with making it the perfect environmental display for other figures or ARTFX+ statues in your collection.