Bloodborne the Board Game | Strategy Game | Horror Game | Adventure Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 60-90 Minutes | Made by CMON
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: In this cooperative game, players take on the role of Hunters working together to uncover the mysteries hidden within the city of Yharnam. A plague that turns people into beasts spreads through the city. Fight through beasts, monsters, and townsfolk alike to survive the night and discover the source of this madness.
- ADVENTURE GAME: Saving the city is a multi-step process with many quests along the way. Game features unique Trick Weapons with various forms and powers so Hunters must think quickly and adapt their tactics to overcome their foes. Learn their behavior, exploit their weaknesses, and strike them down!
- INNOVATIVE CARD-BASED COMBAT: Combat is resolved using your combat decks, letting you choose just how you want to attack, with enemy decks that keep you on your toes. Customize your combat deck as the game progresses.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Detailed game tiles are highly modular and allow you to build the board as you play, so no two games are ever the same. With its unique card-driven combat, luck has little place here. Success or failure will depend on your choices and how you approach each engagement!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This cooperative board game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. The average playtime is 60 to 90 minutes.
The city of Yharnam had been known for its healing industry, where many weary travelers would come to rest and recover. However, now, a disease is spreading among the populace. A mysterious curse has been placed on the city, its people are being twisted and mutated, forces from outside the city are creeping into its alleyways. Only the Hunters can uncover the source and have any chance of undoing it. But can they complete the task before the night’s over?In Bloodborne: The Board Game, players take on the role of Hunters in the city of Yharnam. Together, they must uncover what is happening in the city. They must defeat monsters and complete quests, making many meaningful decisions about their progress as they go. The game uses an innovative card-based combat system, with players able to customize their combat deck as the game progresses. In the end, they will either save the city, or it will forever be doomed.